|Job Title:||Welder X20|
|Salary:||£10.66 - £14.00 per hour, Benefits: Plus overtime & shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Kim Lambert|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 16:28|
Ideal candidate must be able to use the following:
- General hand tools
- Welders (MIG and TIG)
- Plasma Cutting (hand held )
- Folding / forming / rolling / bending machines
- Guillotines and saw
- Spot welder
- Balancing machines
Set-up and operate conventional fabrication equipment and machine tools as necessary and required.
Efficiently produce component parts for equipment and customer service requirements while maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality.
You must be able to TIG weld to a high standard (stainless steel, aluminium)
What we are looking for:
- Two to three years’ experience with fabrication equipment, and basic machine tools.
- High level mechanical aptitude.
- Able to perform accurate arithmetical calculations.
- Must be able to plan ordinary work from drawings, sketches, templates or from specific verbal instructions.
Hours of work
7am-3.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 7am-1.30pm we will need you to be flexible may be requirements to work back shift which will be paid at enhanced rate
Pay rate £10.66- £14 per hour depending on experience, plus overtime available
Please note all applicants must attend interview & weld test where you will need to show both TIG & MIG welding skills
If you feel you have the relevant Welding experience please send us your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's