|Salary||23000 - 30000||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Fuel Proof is a progressive, growing company that designs and manufactures steel Diesel and Aviation Fuel Storage equipment. We are a UK based business with a truly global Customer base.
For more information about the company and our products please study our website www.fuelproof.co.uk before you apply.
This is a permanent role working within our Production team. We are recruiting now because the business is continuing to grow, as it has done for the past 10 years.
- 45hours per week, additional overtime available paid at 1.5 rate.
- Opportunity to earn a Health and Safety Bonus
- Attendance Reward
- Competitive Pay Rate
If you are interested in the role please send a covering letter detailing your skills and experience along with your CV.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for people with the right skills, experience and a positive attitude.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years welding/fabrication experience and be able to build complex structures and pipework.
The following abilities and aptitudes are absolutely essential:
- A strong work ethic and a very flexible approach to work
- Be physically fit and be able to carry out manual tasks including lifting and carrying
- Fabrication skills
- 3 Years or more fabrication experience
- Can work from drawings
- Motivated people with can do attitude
- References essential
- Eye for detail
- Enjoy working to deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leader in fuel storage equipment for industry and aviation.
We will ONLY respond to those applicants with the relevant experience and requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.50 to £13.25 /hour