|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£12 - £15 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
* Build, test and develop prototype hydraulic attachments in conjunction with our Design
* Work within fabrication, Assisting Production & assembly during busy periods
* MIG welding experience
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Experienced plant fitter preferably with hydraulic construction attachments
* Able to communicate well with engineering and customers
Due to our attractive location in the Cotswolds, which is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucester and Oxford, own transport is essential.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.