|Job Title:||Weighbridge Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.65 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 14:28|
An industry leading waste management business based in Tamworth are seeking a Weighbridge Administrator to join their ever growing team on a temporary basis with the potential for a permanent contract to be offered for the right person.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 years admin experience, must be computer literate and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Answer and transfer telephone calls
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Meet & greet visitors
- Undertake weighbridge operations in accordance with company procedures
- Complete a variety of paperwork for incoming & outgoing loads including exportation paperwork
- Maintain stock levels & process fuel deliveries for sites
- Have the ability to competently navigate Microsoft Word & Excel & learn in-house software
- Execute a variety of office administration duties such as matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes, order processing, post, filing, and reconciliation.
This is a varied and challenging role within a very busy team and applicants should have a large degree of flexibility with strong administration skills, an excellent eye for detail & the ability to multi task & prioritise whilst dealing with a variety of different tasks.
This role is offering 21 hours per week working Wednesday-Thursday between the hours of 7am-15.30pm. You must also have the flexibility to cover on a full time basis in the event of sickness or holidays within the team.
In return for the above you will receive an hourly rate of £8.65.
Please be advised due to the location of this role own transport would be beneficial.
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this position please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's