|Salary||£12 - £17 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
A national company are currently looking for HGV Class 1 Driver to work in Thatcham offering a wide range of shifts on a flexible on-going basis with primarily early AM runs available.
Immediate starts available
The pay rates will include:
Monday to Friday - £13.00
Saturday - £15.50
Sunday - £17.50
HGV Class 1 Driver day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out HGV CLASS 1 store deliveries and trunking work to a major supermarket chain
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
- Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road
- Responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
To be considered for this exciting HGV Class 1 Driver role, you will need the following
- Valid HGV CLASS 1 licence
- No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes
- 180 days experience of driving Class 1 vehicles in an employment capacity which will need to be confirmed within a reference for insurance purposes
- Digi card tacho experience
Our onsite team are friendly and there are excellent facilities on site including a subsidised canteen. Although the contract is temporary we have regular ongoing work. Full induction and training will be provided.
If you are interested in applying for this HGV Class 1 Driver role, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV, along with copies of all driver cards and a DVLA licence check code. Alternatively call James at Pertemps in Didcot on 01235-819190.