Weekend Chef - Care Home - Thatcham
|Job Title:||Weekend Chef - Care Home - Thatcham|
|Salary:||£11.50 per hour - 16 hours per week|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 12:43|
Weekend Chef required for a care home in Thatcham, catering for up to 40 residents daily. You will be responsible for preparing Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner for up to 40 residents with the support of a Catering Assistant
If so then look no further...
What's in it for you....?
- Saturday & Sunday - 8 hours per day (16 hours in total)
- Great hourly rate of up to £11.50 P/Hour
- Opportunity to take on more hours at other sites within a well-known contract catering company.
The idea Candidate...
- Previous experience managing a kitchen
- Excellent people skills, kind and caring personality.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Management of the kitchen when on duty, overseeing a General Assistant.
- Cooking Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for residents
- Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
- Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
- Catering for residents with dietary requirements
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef Manager - Care Home
Rate at interview stage
Chef Manager - Care Home - Contract Catering
Up to £27000.00 per annum
Chef/Cook - Thatcham
£19000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Straight Shifts
Weekend & Evening Sous Chef x4 - Ashbourne
£11.00 - £15.00 per hour