Weekend Chef - Care Home - Kintbury
|Job Title:||Weekend Chef - Care Home - Kintbury|
|Salary:||£11960 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 12:44|
Weekend Chef required for a care home in Kintbury, catering for up to 14 residents daily. You will be responsible for preparing Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner for up to 14 residents.
What's in it for you....?
- Saturday & Sunday - 10 hours per day 08.00-18.00
- Great hourly rate of up to £11.50 P/Hour
- Opportunity to take on more hours at other sites within a well-known contract catering company.
The idea Candidate...
- Previous experience managing a kitchen
- Excellent people skills, kind and caring personality.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Management of the kitchen when on duty
- Cooking Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for residents
- Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
- Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
- Catering for residents with dietary requirements
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please APPLY NOW or call 01635 34949 and ask for Sam for details of other opportunities.
We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head chef - care home
£26000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: work life balance
£10.20 - £10.20
Chef Manager - - 5* Care Home - Oxford - Up to £32000
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Deputy Chef Manager - Care Home - Banbury - Up to £21K
£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Work Life Balance
£11 - £11.50 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay