|Salary||£9.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Hours of work - 7am – 2pm Saturday and Sunday.
We are searching for a Catering Assistant to work on a Saturday and Sunday from 7am until 2pm. There is an option to work additional hours throughout the week to cover holidays and sickness.
Previous experience essential, however full training will be provided.
- Till set up and operation
- Serving from hot and cold counters
- Washing dishes
- Vending replenishment
- Assist Chef/KP in Pot wash as necessary.
- Liaise with chef to ensure breakfast & lunch counters are well stocked and keep counter looking fresh and tid
- Cash up at the end of service
- Ensure due diligence records are completed
- Any cleaning duties as per cleaning schedule
- Remove recycling to waste areas
- Clean down work area's
- Any other duties as requested by Supervisor/Chef/Line Manager
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.