Wedding & Events Coordinator - 4* Hotel Fleet
Currently recruiting for a privately owned hotel on the Hampshire, Surrey borders. The Hotel boasts 2 Restaurants, Bar and a Terrace and offers a range of dining experiences, it has gained a reputation in its own right for the finest modern British cuisine in a relaxed and friendly environment. They are very proud of the excellent and inspired kitchen team who create freshly prepared, innovative menus with dishes that feature the best of modern cooking.
The Hotel not only caters for guests and diners but also Weddings, Conferences as well as evening events, banqueting on average with 120 covers.
Your main responsibilities as Wedding and Events Co-Ordinator will include
* Being the point of contact for guests who are interested in holding an
Event at the hotel
* Prepare and send all information to the customers
* Conducting show rounds of the hotel and function rooms
* Promoting/selling the function rooms once the enquiry has come in
* Communicating via phone and email to organise the details of the events
* Support the achievement of goals within the department
What you need to get the Wedding and Events Co-Ordinator Role
* Previous experience working in hotels and events/weddings
* An organised and efficient person who can manage their own work load
* A confident person who can build rapport with customers
* A natural "seller" who can promote the hotel and ensure that enquiries are turned into bookings
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal with high volumes of people efficiently
* Salary of £20,000-£21,000
* Training and development
* Company Benefits
* Exciting, rewarding job role which allows a great work/life balance
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.