Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently working exclusively with a favoured client in their search for a Website Co-ordinator to work on a permanent contract based in South Lanarkshire.
Main responsibilities include updating the client's website and social media pages. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks. Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
Duties will Include:
- Updating the Website with all new products and ensuring website is kept well maintained
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
The Successful candidate will posses the following skills:
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
In return my client is offering a competitive salary with fantastic working hours and the chance to work for a market leading brand.
Interested please apply now as interviews will be happening next week!