Water Hygiene Technician - London
|Job Title:||Water Hygiene Technician - London|
|Salary:||£19000 - £23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adnan Sethi|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 12:33|
We are currently looking to recruit a Water Services technician to carry out a range of monitoring, one-off remedial cleaning, chemical testing and minor plumbing electro/mechanical tasks to meet clients' agreed requirements with regard to the Legionella control programme as set out in the Water Technical Manual.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this is a mobile, field-based position.
• In depth knowledge of HSG 274 required and HTM (04) desirable.
• Clean current driving licence and DBS check.
• Computer literate,
• well organised and confident to speak directly with clients and internal staff.
• Working at height and confined space works are a key element of the role.
• Health and Safety as their prime objective, for both staff and clients,
• To carry out routine monitoring tasks in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8.
• Carry out work in line with the Water Technical Manuals guidance to safe systems of works.
• To be an ambassador for the Company whilst visiting customers sites.
• Maintain customer's water safe log books in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8 and company guidelines.
• To take a variety of Water samples from multiple sector properties and document these samples in line with the Water Technical Manual guidance.
• Complete and submit all documentation relating to the work carried out in a timely manner and produce documentation and follow the progress of any paperwork regarding customer queries
• Carry out water system clean and disinfections in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8 with guidance for the Water Technical Manual.
• Testing, servicing and maintaining of thermostatic mixing valves.
• Simple remedial plumbing tasks.
• Analysis, testing and dosing of closed system heating and chilled water.
• Analysis testing and checking of Chlorine dioxide systems and equipment.
• Installation and repair of our supplied equipment.
• Comply with time allocations for specified work.
Knowledge skills & experience
• A technical background relating to Water hygiene.
• Previous experience within Compliance Servicing, Legionella Monitoring or Water Treatment is desirable.
• Understanding of Water Systems would be desirable.
• Basic IT skills, preferably with Microsoft package.
• Demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
• The ability to work under pressure, being able to manage and work to deadlines.
• Understands the importance of, and can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Be a strong Team Player,
• Excellent communication skills.
For further information please contact Adnan Sethi on 0121 450 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's