Waste Review Manager
|Job Title:||Waste Review Manager|
|Salary:||£30.91 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Margo Priego-Guzman|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 15:44|
Location: Harrow Council
Employer: Pertemps Recruitment for Harrow Council
Contract Type: Temp / Full time
Pay rate: £30.91 per hour
Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough by area and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station there are great transport links via the Metropolitan Line, Watford DC Line and national rail service. It is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406.
A fantastic opportunity within the Council's Community & Housing directorate for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join us as a Waste Review Implementation Manager.
The post holder will oversee the implementation of the Waste Review, developing the delivery of frontline service covering waste, recycling, cleansing, grounds and associated functions.
Ensuring services are delivered to budget and with a high standard of reliability and customer service, ensuring residents and business of Harrow get the best possible service.
The successful candidate will be working collaboratively as part of the Environmental Division Senior Management Team, providing leadership and strategic direction.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Comprehensive understanding of continuous improvement processes.
- A working knowledge of relevant Environmental Legislation and Approved Codes of Practice and their impact on staff and members of the public.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant Health, Safety & Welfare Legislation and approved Code of Practices.
- Understanding of relevant Health, Safety & Welfare Legislation and approved Code of Practices and the impact on staff and members of the public.
Duties will include:
- Lead the implementation of the Waste Review.
- Provide tactical and strategic direction for services in order to achieve smooth implementation of the Waste Review.
- Preparing project plans, writing procedural documents, for technical and non-technical audiences and undertaking as required the leadership of multi- disciplinary teams including external consultants.
- To contribute to identifying services needs in the development policies and strategies that have a key impact on improving service standards and customer satisfaction.
Interested please sent your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's