|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£8.55 - £10.30 per hour, Benefits: Free PPE, Free Parking, MHE license|
|Contact Name:||Cop Andover|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 12:41|
We are looking for a number of workers to join us on our day shift (6am-2pm) as pickers/packers/LLOP drivers within our distribution centre in Andover on a temporary ongoing basis with a view to going permanent.
You will be multi skill trained enabling you to work across all our temperature controlled environments using a LLOP (Low Level Order Picker), and Manhattan voice activated pick system
- Rates of pay: £8.55ph, increasing to £10.30 after 12 weeks of work
- 6am – 2pm day shift
- 37.5 Hours a week
- Working in ambient, Chill 3-6 degree C and -25 degree C temperatures (Pay increase of 31p per hour for sub-zero work)
- Working 5 days out of 7
- PPE provided
- Sub-zero clothing provided where required
You will be working to target within this role so good work ethics and an ability to keep a level head under pressure are a requirement.
- Canteen open for hot and cold food across all shifts
- Free on site car parking
- Pre-employment drug test is mandatory
- PPE Provided
- A good level of spoken, written and reading English is a must
Own transport is advisable due to location, or we are a 20 minute walk from the nearest bus stop.
Please apply now for immediate registration!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's