|Job Title:||Warehouse Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Loines|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 11:45|
Shift Pattern – 4 days on (2 days 7am-7pm followed by 2 nights 7pm -7am) then 4 Days off – Remote location so own transport is essential
Location: Towcester, Northamptonshire
BJD Group are recruiting for our client based in Towcester who are looking to hire a large team of Warehouse technicians.
The Warehouse Technician's role is to perform manufacturing operations, in particular this will include:
• The use of both manual and automated test equipment and instruments.
• Handling and loading of chips/bars/wafers
• Loading and unloading of high temperature ovens
• Use of microscopes.
• Alignment of optical components
• The use of computer management system (MS Office, plus inhouse systems)
• Perform analysis of data
• Working within a cleanroom environment with the prerequisite use of cleanroom clothing.
• Carry out manufacturing activities according to process instructions.
• Ensure delivery targets are met
• To achieve standard yields and cycle times.
• Able to liaise with manager, coordinators, process/equipment engineers, and other work areas.
• Continued widening of job knowledge to include all upcoming products.
• Observe necessary workplace disciplines and safety procedures.
Successful candidates will have good manual dexterity required for small/delicate components as well as the ability to work as a team to achieve targets combined with good communication skills. You will be happy working unsupervised and meeting manufacturing deadlines. The ability to multi task, with exceptional attention to detail is a must.
The hours of work are 12 hour shift patterns (4 days on and 4 days off):
2 Days (7am - 7pm)
2 Nights (7pm - 7am)
The role will incur a yearly shift allowance.
Our client offer excellent benefits including private medical ,pension, shopping discounts and much more.
Due to the remote location, own transport is essential.
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000 Per Annum plus 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's