|Job Title:||Warehouse Supervisor|
|Salary:||£19500 - £20500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Zaharie|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 14:06|
You will be responsible for ensuring that you plan, co-ordinate, supervise and report upon the work activities of an activity area; providing effective communication, leadership, motivation, training & development.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include, but not limited to:
- Team Management
- Plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirements
- Direct the daily activity to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members
- Facilitate effective communication
- Work in collaboration with warehouse activities to maximize operations and best practice
- Organize and lead the focus on operational improvement
- Management of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Continuous Improvement)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extensive experience of team supervision
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, motivation and planning skills
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Computer literate
Shift times are Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00, although flexibility is required, as on busy days you will be required to start earlier/ finish later.
Having own transport will be ideal due to location of the role.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Operative role, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's