|Job Title:||WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE|
|Salary:||£9.06 - £13.94 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Claudio Esanu|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 12:28|
Tesco Daventry Distribution Centre – CV23 8YH
Pertemps are looking to expand the warehousing team for our nationally recognised, household name client. Whether you are looking for a full-time opportunity with prospects of temporary to permanent work, or whether you are a student looking for a role to work around your studies, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Fixed hours are available on the following shifts:
As Warehouse Operative your Main Duties will include:
· Picking orders within set time frame ensuring all picking standards are met.
· Using AMC scanners, LLOP trucks and cages to complete orders before transporting to loading bay.
· Using manual handling best practices to lift up to 15 kilos as part of the picking process. Products are grocery products.
· Be flexible and committed to providing excellence in all aspects, with a keen eye for detail.
· Be able to demonstrate a proactive approach when planning and be able to react positively to day to day challenges.
The following benefits are on offer to the successful Warehouse Operative:
· Pay rate of £9.06 - £13.94 per hour - dependent on shift worked and overtime premiums
· Subsidised canteen
· On-site parking
· Pension scheme
· Upskilling and training
Previous experience is not essential, If you are looking to work with a successful expanding company based in Crick please contact: Claudiu Esanu Phone Number: 07484081703
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.21 - £9.00 per hour
Smethwick, West Midlands
£8.21 - £11.14 per hour
£8.21 - £9.27 per hour
£9.94 - £13.92 per hour
£9.50 - £11.87 per hour, Benefits: PLUS Christmas bonus scheme