Warehouse Stock Replenishment/Support Operative
|Job Title:||Warehouse Stock Replenishment/Support Operative|
|Start Date:||2019-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 13:56|
I am looking for a Stock Replenishment/Support Operative for one of our clients based in Tamworth.
You will be responsible for coordinating the stock investigating discrepancies evaluating the history of movements along with rectifying them to their completion in a timely manner.
You must have a FLT Licence.
Working hours: 08:30 – 17:30 with one hour for lunch.
• To follow the company's health and safety rules, including wearing of Personal Protective Equipment always
• To participate in all the twice-yearly stock takes, and the preparation 2 weeks before
• Reports – ensure these are completed accurately, whether they are daily, monthly or annual reports as required by the Operations Manager by the agreed timeframe
• Ensure locations are correct and make amendments where necessary, in a timely manner to ensure all locations are up to date
• Follow the company quarantine procedure
• Exhibition stock procedure
• Responsible for maintaining accurate stock levels through a replenishment process into the default picking locations, investigating discrepancies as they arise evaluating the history of movements along with rectifying them to their completion in a timely manner (this may include investigations into why, where, who – damages, miss-picks)
• Ensuring all replenishment records are updated on to the system in a timely manner throughout your daily process as you complete your replenishments, so the stock is as live as possible on the picking shelves, along with ensuring the min-max levels are correctly set.
• Ensuring on all tasks you follow the agreed processes/procedures always
• Regulate the picking shelf space as required – this will range from New Stock lines coming in, receiving the new line forms from purchasing/brand to discontinue stock lines going out, and adjusting shelf space to increase/decrease appropriately, and ensuring all new line products are located before the launch date
• Support with any bar-coding issues that may arise, and the creation of new items if required
• Reporting any IT issues through to the warehouse IT support administrator
• Liaise with the stock operative if you require an adjustment that is over your sign off level
• Ensure the correct items are picked for the Promotions area when required, completing all stock movements on the system out of main and then the return process to main once the process has been completed
• Supporting the promotions work, including packing of gift sets, labelling of goods special orders, repackaging etc
• Assist in the PI Stock process when required, ensuring all the procedures are adhered to always
• To ensure all quantity requests are adhered to always, not adjusting the required quantities for your own reasons
• Ensure the correct procedures are followed when special orders are being picked
• You may be requested to support the Goods in team regarding the checking of deliveries to ensure they are compliant, ensuring the process is completed in a timely manner and support the Returns process back into stock
If you are interested in this role apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8 - £9 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
£8.60 - £9.40 per hour
£8.5 - £9 per hour
£9.00 - £14.85 per hour, Benefits: Performance bonus up to £1.60ph extra
£8.21 - £9.50 per hour