|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Your responsibilities will include :
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
We are looking for positive team players who are willing and flexible enough to help colleagues ensure that all the customers get their deliveries to their customers on time.
Times of work :
Monday to Friday
08:30 am until 16:30pm
If you are interested in this position and you want to start your journey with us today then please click apply.