|Job Title:||Warehouse Pickers/Packers|
|Salary:||£105.00 - £121.80 per day, Benefits: Fantastic canteen facilities,free parking, paid breaks|
|Contact Name:||Santa Fedorasko|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 12:06|
Location: Warrington (WA5 7WG)
- 0-6 months: Days: £8.75/h Nights: £10.15, paid breaks
- 6-12 months: Days: £9.00/h Nights: £10.40, paid breaks
- Over 12 months: Days: £9.30/h Nights £10.70/h, paid breaks
- Overtime: paid over 48 hours: £13.13/h on day shift and £15.22/h on night shift
Hours of work:
Option 1 - WK1 - Sunday-Tuesday and WK2 - Sunday-Wednesday, 6.00-18.00
Option 2 - WK1 - Sunday- Tuesday and WK2 - Sunday-Wednesday, 18.00-6.00
Option 3 - WK1 - Wednesday-Saturday and WK2 - Thursday-Saturday, 6.00-18.00
Option 3 - WK1 - Wednesday-Saturday and WK2 Thursday-Saturday, 18.00-6.00
Contract Type: Temporary on-going, subject to performance and attendance
A fast expanding company in the Warehousing industry is seeking 50 x Warehouse Pickers/Packers to be based at their Warrington depot. All roles are full time and on-going for committed, punctual and hardworking candidates.
As a Warehouse Picker/Packer your duties will include:
1. Picking and packing orders in a timely manner.
2. Using handheld scanners.
3. Reporting shortages, completing stock replenishments and moving stock.
4. Adhering to Health and Safety policies on site.
5. Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
An ideal Warehouse Picker/Packer will hold the following skills and experiences:
1. Must have previous experience working within a warehouse environment.
2. Ability to work long hours.
3. Ability to work within a team to achieve daily targets.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's