My client is an international distribution and warehousing company currently looking to increase head count on site.
You will be picking and packing goods ready to dispatch using a pallet truck and manual paper orders.
- There are various start dates for this role throughout January
- This is a temporary on-going contract and has no set end date
- You will be working a minimum of 4 shifts 7pm-7am being paid for 11.5 hours per shift
- The work will be 4 days per week working 4 on and then 4 off.
- You will be working a mixture of weekdays and weekends
- You will work on a rota basis which is issued weekly.
- The site is open every day of the year except Christmas Day
- Overtime is available throughout the year, and is optional not compulsory
Key responsibilities include:
- Picking and packing orders
- Working to targets
- Working within health and safety regulations
- Previous experience in a warehouse role is essential
- Previous experience picking and packing is preferred
- Experience working to targets within a warehouse would be desirable
- Excellent training opportunities
- Working for a well-established distribution company
- Reward scheme for Blue Arrow employees
- Free, secure parking on-site
- 15 minute walk from the bus stop
Recruitment checks for this role:
- You will need a passport, full birth/adoption certificate or residency card to apply for this role
- You will also need a proof of national insurance number
- Due to the nature of the role you may be subject to drug and alcohol tests
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.