- Job Reference: 00054176-1
- Date Posted: 28 July 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chiswick, London
- Salary: £9.50 to £14.25 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Temporary
We at Team CV Ltd are currently recruiting for Picker/Packers and warehouse opperatives for our Client based in the CHISWICK area WEST LONDON (W4).
Working Hours are as follows:
Start time between 5am and 6am – Finishing between 2pm and 4pm (Monday – Friday)
Paying £9.50 per hour rising to £14.25 (Working a 40-hour week if over 40 hours will be paid time and a half)
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
* Selecting items to match the customer’s order sheet.
* Using voice-activated picking machines and scanners.
* Checking product quality.
* Choosing suitable replacements where stock has sold out.
* Packing items ready for delivery.
Skills and knowledge
You will need:
* To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
* The ability to work well with others.
* Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
* The ability to use your initiative.
* To be flexible and open to change.
* Math’s knowledge.
* Knowledge of English language.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
Applicants will need to have their own PPE (Safety Boots and Hi Viz). Also, in accordance with Covid-19 Safety Regulations a Face Mask must be worn