|Job Title:||Warehouse Picker|
|Salary:||Up to £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 13:21|
Position: Warehouse Pickers
Location: Hampshire, SO20
Pay Rate: £8.21ph with an increase to £8.40ph after 14 weeks
Type: Temporary ongoing
Working Hours: Monday to Sunday, flexible between 7am - 4pm
Are you an experienced warehouse operative seeking regular full or part time work? Would you like to be part of a friendly, hardworking team?
This company offers the opportunity to work in a wider, picturesque farm environment on behalf of one of the largest supermarket companies in the UK.
You will play an important part in the team, responsible for a range of tasks including picking food items, ensuring that you are working to an optimal rate and producing high quality and presentation within productivity targets.
Due to location own transport is essential
* Minimum of 6 months warehouse picking experience
* Comfortable working in a warm environment
* Ability to stand and bend
* Confident with manual labour
* Ability to work efficiently towards targets
* Own transport to travel to the warehouse
* Ability to follow health and safety procedures at all times
* A focused approach to keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
* 28 days holiday
* Company pension enrolment
* Flexible working days
* Training Provided
* Weekend Work
To find out more about the role and all the other work we can offer then please reach out and apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's