Warehouse Order Picker (Nights)
- Job Reference: 00020165-1
- Date Posted: 20 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £10.30 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Gap personnel Bristol are operating as an employment business are recruiting for Warehouse Order Pickers to work in our busy Avonmouth based client.
The warehouse is a chilled warehouse, 4 degrees, supplying products to major national retailers.
Nights - Sunday-Thursday– (Apply online only)
Nights – Basic, £10.30, Overtime after 41 hours £15.59
+ up to 75 per hour productivity bonus
The role will be temp to perm for the right candidates,
* Driving a Pallet truck to pick, build & wrap customer orders
* Working to productivity targets
* General warehouse duties as is required
* Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to
Previous experience of similar roles if preferred, but full training is given.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job