Location: Castle Donington - Our client is located just a 20 minute drive from Derby city centre, with free parking onsite.
Contract type: Temporary ongoing - permanent opportunity after 13 weeks
Hours & salary
* 6am - 4pm Monday to Friday
* 45 hours per week after breaks
Blue Arrow are working with a reputable client based in Castle Donington who are looking for loaders and unloaders to support their family run furniture company. This is a temporary role with a genuine opportunity of becoming permanent after 13 weeks, with hours that are perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
This is not your average picker packer role, it involves heavy manual lifting, so if you have experience working within large distribution centres, loading and unloading furniture, or manual heavy lifting this will be an advantage.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Working in a team manually loading and unloading heavy furniture goods
* Will have the ability to wrap and distribute heavy items such as pallets.
* You must be fit and able to conduct heavy manual lifting as you are required to load and unload furniture, CAN BE LIFTING UP TO 25KG AT ONE TIME
The ideal candidate:
* Is physically able to load and unload heavy furniture items up to 25kg from containers. - This is ESSENTIAL
* Has the ability to work as part of a team.
* Can commit to the required hours of work.
* Will be able to work towards targets given and meet deadlines.
* Can work on their feet for 9 to 10 hours.
* Have your own transport and access to vehicle desired but not essential.
* Have access to own vehicle or able to get to Castle Donington for a 6am start
* Has own safety shoes and high vis
* Able to register online.
If you are looking for your next role, can conduct heavy lifting, and can get to Castle Donington we want to hear from you. Please click apply today.