Warehouse Operatives - Derby City Centre
Location: Off Pentagon Island
Contract - Temporary
** Please note we are having a high number of calls and applications for this role, so please apply online to book your registration interview slot, this is quickest way to be offered work **
Warehouse Operatives wanted for one of Derby's finest distribution warehouses. If you have completed stock checks, packed delicate items, used order picking equipment including handheld scanners, and worked to targets previously then we want to hear from you.
* 7am till 6pm - with breaks throughout the day
* Working 4 days on 4 days off
* Will include weekends
* Overtime will work on any extra shifts outside of your 4 on 4 off shift pattern
* £9.46 p/h
* Anything over 42 hours paid at £11.56 p/h
The Job Role:
* You will not always be working in the same location of the warehouse as there are constant demands in different areas, from packing, order picking, stock takes and stock replenishment.
* Each shift you will report to your team leader who will assign you to roles and areas of the warehouse each day.
* Picking and packing delicate products
* Using hand held electronic scanners
* Loading and unloading
* Working to targets
* Wrapping pallets
The ideal candidate:
* Can work quickly on your feet for the majority of your shift.
* Is able to work a fast pace.
* Has previous experience in a warehouse role.
* Is able to use electronic scanners
* If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great, If not don't worry as there are bus routes that drop you close to the warehouse, with a short walking distance.
* Please note we are asking candidates to apply online in the first instance so you can book your interview slot via Microsoft teams through video as we anticipate a large response to this role.