|Location||Derby, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to £8.21 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Warehouse Operatives Derby City Centre x5
Location: Derby City Centre
Contract type: Temporary
Salary: £8.21p/h + overtime
Warehouse Pickers/Packers wanted for one of Derby's finest distribution warehouses located close to the Derby City Centre offering work until Janurary 2020, and for the right candidates permanent roles.
We are proud to be working in partnership with a company that are recognised worldwide and are having an incredibly busy year and are needing to add to their already brilliant existing team.
Why should you choose this role?
* An extremely well-run company that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
* You will work in a clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes
* Fantastic location for you close to Derby City Centre
* Great opportunities for you to progress and earn some great overtime pay.
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great, If not don't worry as there are bus routes that drop you close to the warehouse, with a short walking distance.
The Job Role
you will not always be working in the same location of the warehouse as there are constant demands in different areas:
* Packing products
* Order picking with electric scanners
* General cleaning
* Stock takes
* Stock replenishment.
However you will be required in the main part of the warehouse working and helping pack the delicate products. You will be required to pack orders into sets delicately due to the products. If you have ever completed stock takes or used hand held scanners this will prove to be advantageous, as there are roles available and the more experience you have the flexible it will be.
A lot of the role will be repetitive and you will be on your feet for the duration of the shift.
Pay & shift Information
To start with the hourly rate starts at £8.21 per hour (this will be higher following a successful period)
Overtime of which there is plenty on offer, is paid at a higher rate after 38 hours worked of £9.77ph, in addition Saturdays & Sundays are also paid at a premium of £10.55 & £12.88ph.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday 07.30am - 16.15 and Friday 07.30 - 12.30
Weekend hours are 07.00 - 13.00
Overtime hours are 6am till 6pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 6am till 4pm Saturday & Sunday is at 7am till 1pm
Inductions will be taking place shortly with an immediate start date.
Key information for this role.
* Experience within a packing/picking order environment
* Worked to targets previously
* Looking for ongoing work with a potential of gaining a contract
* Have experience with using hand held scanners, and working off paper orders. (adventurous.)
* Able to work in a fast pace environment
* High levels of numeracy and literacy
* Have an eye for detail with accuracy.
* Have great time keeping skills/ and attendance
* Able to conduct all shift times
We anticipate a large response to this role so please use the apply button first, we will then be in touch to take your though the registration process.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today!