|Job Title:||Production Operators|
|Salary:||£15000 - £17000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Katherine White|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 14:59|
You will receive a salary of up to £17,000
Hours of work are Monday - Friday one week 6am - 2pm and second week 2pm - 10pm
This is a fantastic time to join the company as you can progress.
You will work as part of the Production team responsible for the preparation, production and dispatch of physical (paper based) customer communications. This is through the operation of production equipment including but not limited to digital printing, booklet making and enclosing machines or manual hand sorting and enclosing. As part of the Production team you will use pre agreed procedures, maintaining the necessary disciplines to ensure quality products are produced in a timely manner, in line with customer expectations and set KPI's.
1) Operate equipment and systems in line with manufacturers guidelines to achieve uptime KPI's.
2) Achieve scheduled output figures in line with expectations.
3) Demonstrate safe working practices at all times and ensure HSE guidelines are adhered to.
4) Produce quality output, highlighting any defects at time of detection.
5) Achieve 100% reconciliation of all output to ensure all work is compliant and in line with customer requirements.
6) Despatch of completed output in line with customer requirements, adhering to supplier guidelines.
· Monthly /quarterly supplier service reviews measure of machine availability.
· Achieve daily output figures in line with system generated information.
· Achieve target as per weekly housekeeping audit results.
· The number of service concerns and incidents attributed to work completed.
Skills, Experience and Competencies
A strong awareness of the need for quality.
High degree of accuracy
A flexible approach
Positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude
Ability to interpret instructions both written and verbal
Can work effectively alone or as part of a group
Computer literacy - Word/Excel
Operating Environment and Context
Production Operators will work in the Production factory environment, adhering to HSE requirements and the use of PPE.
Operators must be very aware and work within the fact that our business is required to be accredited to certain international quality standards and their actions support the ongoing maintenance of those accreditations.
What's in it for you?
We offer all employees 25 days' holiday, an excellent pension scheme and the opportunity to own a slice of Company through our employee share plan. You can also choose to take advantage of a range of flexible employee benefits, including subsidised membership of our on-site gym. We have a modern newly refurbished working environment and offer great opportunities for career development.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a CV ready to send and would like more information then please drop me an email
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.40 - £8.84 per hour + overtime
£8.40 - £8.84 per hour + overtime
Workplace Account Manager
£60,000-£65,000 plus package
Business Assurance Manager (HSQE)
Middlesbrough or Staffordshire
Competitive dependent upon experience