|Salary||£8.50 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Location: Ystrad Mynach, Newport
Contract type: Temporary Contract
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Working sociable hours in a busy Modern Warehouse Environment. Mid-Week Shift Patterns only, giving you the weekends free for your personal commitments.
Moving heavy boxed Health and Safety Products from one area of the warehouse to another, as well as stocking shelves and preparing for products for transport.
Picking and packing boxed products.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- As a Warehouse Operative, you be responsible for the movement of heavy boxed products
- Ensuring that the Warehouse is always a clean and safe environment for you and your colleagues to work within
- Organising and storing packaged products into the correct areas of the warehouse, aiding the operation to run smoothly
- Picking and Packing goods
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with your colleagues, to ensure that the operation runs smoothly
Blue Arrow Cardiff have begun working alongside this well recognised company within South Wales, recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to support them with the surge in business that the company has gained.
With shifts available from tomorrow, this client have indicated that they will be looking for Warehouse Operatives, on an ongoing basis.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Previous experience of working in a Warehouse would be beneficial
- Strong work ethic and the ability to use your own initiative
- The ability to work alone and as a part of a team
- Manual Handling Training would be beneficial
- Must have own method of transport, as there aren’t public transport links for the start times required
Benefits of the role:
- Sociable Shift Patterns, Monday to Friday, 08:00am-16:30pm
- Weekends Off
- Working in a Modern Warehouse with an experienced team
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 14 days.
T: 02920 224000