My client is a national food distribution company looking to employ a number of warehouse workers on their 2pm-10pm shift.
You will be picking and packing goods ready to dispatch using a voice controlled headset and handheld scanner. You will use a LLOP (low level order picker ) to pick orders in chilled, ambient and produce areas of the warehouse working towards a daily target of 90% once you have completed your training period of 6 weeks.
A drug and alcohol test will be carried out during your induction, if this test comes back positive you will not be offered a position.
- There are various start dates for this role during March and April
- This is a temporary on-going contract and has no set end date
- You will be working any 5 out of 7 days on a 2pm - 10pm shift so must be available to work weekdays and weekends. The site is open 364 days per year, and bank holidays are classed as normal working days.
- Pay rates are shift dependant and will increase from your 13th week on site
- Overtime is available throughout the year
- Previous experience in a warehouse role is essential
- Previous experience picking and packing is preferred
- Experience working to targets within a warehouse would be desirable
- Free, secure parking on-site
- 15 minute walk from the bus stop
- Located near the A1
If you are interested in this role please apply directly to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV, you will receive a response within 7 days.