- Job Reference: 00045850-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
- Salary: £11.03 to £12.62 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Temporary
Quack Recruitment is an independently owned Recruitment Agency operating throughout the country. Whether you are looking for your dream role or to bounce back after redundancy, get your career on track and register with us now!
Quack Recruitment are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for a well known high street shop in the Walsall area. All the shifts are static, Monday-Friday shifts so there is never any need to work weekends or switch from mornings to afternoons whilst working as the Warehouse Operative.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Operative role will be:
* Picking and packing various mostly light weight items.
* Using hand held scanners
* Working in a modern and clean environment
Requirements for the Warehouse Operative role will be:
* Ability to work various shift patterns
* Ability to get to Walsall Job Centre
* General ability to pick and pack items
Hours for the Warehouse Operative role are:
Mornings 6am - 2pm
Afternoons 2pm - 10pm
Nights 10pm - 6am
These inflated pay rates are for a period of 10 weeks (Christmas period)
Pay for the Warehouse Operatives role will be:
Overtime paid after 40 Hours
In order to apply for the Warehouse Operatives role, contact one of the team or apply below.
Reference ID: QRHB01
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.90-£24.66 per hour