* As a crucial part of the production line you will be using hand and air tools
* Working towards targets and deadlines.
* Working at a fast pace
* Assisting in the production of world class construction equipment.
The ideal candidate should have:
* Own transport to get to work (essential)
* Flexibility to work shifts
* An eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
* Previous assembly or mechanical experience, although, full training will be provided
* Good timekeeping and attendance
* £11.35 on days to £15.09 on nights
*Plus overtime (after 39 hours) at time-and-a-half
* 33 days paid holiday
* Work-based pension
* Staff canteen
* Free onsite parking
* Access to company Employee Assistance Programme
* Access to company Gymnasium
* Various training opportunities.
Immediate starts and interviews are being held regularly, however positions are filling quickly, so if you are interested then please click Apply or call us on 01332 405 100 to book your interview. or text "JCB" & full name to 07912 970235