Warehouse Operative/Waste Compactor - Basingstoke
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative/Waste Compactor - Basingstoke|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amy Henderson|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 13:26|
Monday to Friday, 6am-11pm, 25 hours per week. Driving Licence essential.
- Collect plastic and cardboard waste with the use of a vehicle, then use a compactor to compress waste into bails ready for recycling
- Complete documentation of waste removed from site
- Take ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others at work
- Complete all work in accordance with current legal Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure any warning signs are always in use
- Observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times
- Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe order
- Driving Licence is ESSENTIAL
- Forklift experience would be desirable
- Reliable and hardworking
- Professional Manner
- Be able to work using Their own initiative
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's