|Salary||£8.56 - £11.93 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Pertemps are looking to expand the warehousing team for our nationally recognised, household name client. Whether you are looking for a full-time opportunity with prospects of temporary to permanent work, or whether you are a student looking for a role to work around your studies, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Fixed hours are available on the following shifts:
As Warehouse Operative your Main Duties will include:
- Packing orders within set time frame ensuring all picking standards are met.
- Using AMC scanners, LLOP trucks and cages to complete orders before transporting to loading bay.
- Using manual handling best practices to lift up to 15 kilos as part of the picking process. Products are grocery products.
- Be flexible and committed to providing excellence in all aspects, with a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to demonstrate a proactive approach when planning and be able to react positively to day to day challenges.
The following benefits are on offer to the successful Warehouse Operative:
- Grocery / Fresh rates:
- Nights from £9.41 to £11.33 performance bandings apply
- Frozen rates:
- Nights from £10.09 to £11.93 performance bandings apply
- Subsidised canteen
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Upskilling and training
- 24/7 support
Previous experience is not essential, If you are looking to work with a successful expanding company please contact Pertemps team on: 07395885428