If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team, within an organisation that is committed to supporting staff grow with us at Cooperative Group Warehouse, Coventry.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be/have:
* Individual who thrives on order, systematic working and keeping busy
* Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
* Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
* Good team player
* Good communication skills
* Reliable and dependable
* Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including bulk food items found in convenience stores.
* Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work
* Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
As a Warehouse Operative you will:
* Working in an ambient environment
* Driving a LLOP truck, picking and packing supermarket items
* Using an automated, headset picking system
* Working to performance targets
* Assist with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
* Collect items from throughout the Warehouse, prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule
* Full time ongoing role
* Fantastic enhanced Performance Bonus is available during your training period.
* Starting rate £9.94 OR £11.43 depending on the shift.
* Shift times: 10pm-6am
* 13 week rolling rota meaning you can plan your life in advance
* Free onsite parking
Experience an advantage, although full training will be provided, with on-going support for those with a 'can do' attitude and enthusiasm to learn.
So if you have the skills to make you a great fit for the role of Warehouse Operative at Cooperative Group then apply with us today.