Warehouse Operative - Night Shift
- Job Reference: 00087889-1
- Date Posted: 30 September 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Temporary
Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going.
Role & Shifts
Flexible shift patterns with varying start times.
Requiring availability to work 4-5 shifts minimum per week, including weekend
Day and Night shift available
Day Shift: 1530 – 23:30/00:00
Night Shift: 19:00 – 0500, 21:15 - 04:45 & 22:45 - 06:15
Due to the nature of the business flexibility around shift timings is required. As a sustainable employer we encourage car sharing where possible.
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by PMP Recruitment to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
PMP Recruitment offers temporary contracts
£10.50 per hour day shift
£12.21 per hour night shift
Overtime, earn up to £21.00 per hour
Amazon Sort Centre, MAN8
Unit 1 & 2, Moore Park Way, Haydock, WA11 9FS
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
What you will be doing with your team:
• Unload, lift and relocate products
• Scan, sort and divert packages containing the full range of Amazon’s products.
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You may need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
See what it's like to be an Amazon Associate and learn how our team works
What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. Our partner agency will tell you about the next available shift
Employment and recruitment process are handled by our partner agency PMP Recruitment.
For more info, please check
Do you need an adjustment to the recruitment process?
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to the recruitment process, such as a BSL interpreter, please contact us at (url removed) with your full name, the best way to reach you and adjustment needed.
Need help to apply?
Amazon offer many part time & full time jobs.
Check out all of our jobs here:
Select 'I Accept' and 'Continue' to apply