|Salary||£9.55 - £13.92 per hour, Benefits: Free PPE, Free Parking, MHE license||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
My client is a national food distribution company looking to employ a number of warehouse workers on their 10pm-6am shift.
You will be picking and packing goods ready to dispatch using a voice controlled headset and handheld scanner. You will use a LLOP (low level order picker) to pick orders in ambient, chilled and freezer areas of the warehouse working towards a daily target of 90% once you have completed your training period of 8 weeks.
- A drug test will be carried out on a selection day of the role, a failure will be a withdrawal of offer.
- This is a temporary on-going contract and has no set end date
- You will be working any 5 out of 7 days on a 10pm-6am shift – Please note the site is open 364 days per year, and bank holidays are classed as normal working days.
- You will be working a mixture of weekdays and weekends
- The site is open every day of the year except Christmas Day
- Overtime is available throughout the year, and is optional not compulsory
Key responsibilities include:
- Picking and packing orders
- Assembling roll cages
- Working to targets
- Working within health and safety regulations
- Using Voice Controlled pick systems to pick orders for dispatch
- Working in ambient, and freezer environments
- Previous experience in a warehouse role is essential
- Previous experience picking and packing is preferred
- Experience working to targets within a warehouse would be desirable
- A drug test will be carried out on selection day of the role, a failure will be a withdrawal of offer.
- Canteen on-site
- Free secure parking
- Excellent training opportunities
- Working for a well-established food distribution company
- This role has the potential lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate
- Leading rates of pay after 12 weeks
- Reward scheme for Blue Arrow employees
- Free, secure parking on-site
- 20 minute walk from the bus stop
- Located close to the A303
Recruitment checks for this role:
- You will need a passport, full birth/adoption certificate or residency card to apply for this role
- You will also need a proof of national insurance number
- You will need a current proof of address
- Due to the nature of the role you may be subject to drug and alcohol testing
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days