|Salary||Up to £10.50 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Join a team of Warehouse Operatives, in a busy, exciting, fast paced environment, making every shift fly by.
Pick yourself up 6 week's work through November/December, just in time for Christmas.
Working with one of the most recognisable companies, operating in The UK, ensuring a safe and professional work environment.
With Monday-Friday shift patterns, offering up to 40 hours per week.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Moving products safely, from one area of the warehouse to another
- Supporting with loading/unloading vehicles
- Ensuring that the Warehouse is clean, organised and safe for you and your colleagues to work within
- Liaising with colleagues, to ensure that objects are moved safely and that daily tasks are completed
Skills and qualifications required:
- Previous experience of working in a busy warehouse environment
- Strong levels of physical fitness, due to the nature of the role (moving heavy objects, being on your feet all shift)
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Manual Handling Training
If successful with your application/interview process with Blue Arrow, you will need to complete a vetting process, before being able to start this assignment/work.
To be able to complete the vetting process, we will need you to bring the following documents into The Blue Arrow Cardiff Office (once being offered an interview)
- Proof of right to work in The UK e.g. Passport, Birth Certificate, European Union (EU) Card etc.
- Proof of National Insurance (NI) Number e.g. Letter from Job Centre or HRMC, Payslip or National Insurance Card
- Proof of address e.g. Utility Bill, Bank Statement (Must be dated within the previous 3 months of start date)
- CV - With 10-year employment history (Gaps in employment must be explained)
- 5 year address history
- Must have your own Safety Boots (steel toe cap boots)
- The place of work is accessible to get to through public transport
- It will take a maximum of two bus journeys, to travel from Cardiff City Centre to work (But make sure you arrive 1.5 hours before shift is due to start)
- There are bus routes available, 30 minutes after you finish work, to get you back into Cardiff City Centre (Again, maximum of 2 bus routes)
- Public Transport Links are more accessible from Newport City Centre, to the place of work
- Easily accessible for applicants with their own method of transport
In return we offer:
- Up to 6 week's work through November and December
- Excellent Hourly Pay Rate of £10.50 per hour
- Monday-Friday Shift Patterns
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 14 days.