Warehouse Operative - Immediate start
Magna park, Lutterworth
Weekdays only / Monday - Friday
08.00 - 18.00
We are looking for general warehouse operatives to assist with our distribution centre for preparation for deliveries. Loading / unloading stock and organising and managing general stock levels against outbound orders. Locating and preparing new stock for shipping and distribution.
We looking for ambitious and hardworking professional with previous experience in warehousing and or distribution who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize speed and accuracy above all else, so we require a Warehouse Worker who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task.
- Manually sorting stock and place materials or items on to racks and shelves according to working guidelines.
- Collect items from throughout the Warehouse, prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule
- Perform warehouse inventory controls via scanner and/or through a computer
- Performing stock counts and location checks
Additional skills for the job
- Good numeracy and literacy ability
- Attention to details
- Ability to work well under pressure
- previous experience preferred barcode scanners, and item finders
- More practical skills or experience instead of an actual accredited qualification; such as being physically able for the sometimes-strenuous work, being methodical, being able to follow instructions closely, and working well within a team
- GCSE A* to C or 4 to 9 in English, Maths and IT (particularly useful if you need to enter data and maintain inventories)
Next steps - How to apply?
If you would be interested in this position? Or would like to know more about the job?
Please apply now!