- Job Reference: 00039940-1
- Date Posted: 20 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Little Saxham, Suffolk
- Salary: £8.72 Per Hour
- Sector: Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Our established client on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds is looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join them immediately. This is a Temporary to Permanent Opportunity for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday working a day shift.
* Duties include:
* Picking goods accurately and to tight deadlines
* Manual Handling of up to 25kg
* Loading and unloading deliveries
* Keeping Warehouse clean, tidy and free from any hazards
* Good communicator
* Physically fit
* "Can do attitude"
Applicants should ideally have access to their own transport due to the location as the client is not currently serviced by Public Transport.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles