- Job Reference: 00044810-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
- Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Contract
Welcome to the backstage.
Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going.
🕐 Role & Shifts
Fixed-term Role until January 2022
day or night shift available Full time - 40 hours, 4 days a week
Apply here for a position in one of the below locations:
Amazon BHX3/10 Daventry, 4 Royal Oak Way North, NN11 8QL
Amazon BHX5 Rugby, Unit 3, Waver Way, CV23 0XF
We currently offer subsidized transport to these locations. See the timetables on (url removed)
To BHX3/10 Daventry from White Street Coach Park, Coventry, CV14TX
To BHX5 Rugby from multiple pick-up points in Coventry (see timetable)
To BHX5 Rugby from DS3 Bus Stop in Digbeth
BHX3 & BHX10
£10.40 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.11 per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime between £15.60 (for hours worked between 40-50 hours) and £20.80 per hour (for hours worked between 50-60 hours)
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.71 per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime between £15.00 (for hours worked between 40-50 hours) and £20.00 per hour (for hours worked between 50-60 hours)
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
✅ What you will be doing with your team:
- Receive, check, sort and stow all products.
- Pick, pack and ship all orders.
After training, you may also move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
📦 What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
💪 Skills you need to bring:
- Your safety comes first. To be able to follow safety, quality and production standards is the top skill that you will need.
- You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
- You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
- You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
- You may need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
See what it's like to be an Amazon Associate and learn how our team works
🎯What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. We tell you about the next available shift
For more info, please check
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on (phone number removed) or by email at
Need help to apply?
📞 (phone number removed)
＠ (url removed)
Amazon offer many part time & full time jobs.
Check out all of our jobs