|Salary||£8.25 - £8.50 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics, Manufacturing & Industrial|
Location: Coventry, CV5
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary
Sector: Logistics & Distribution
All CV's to - email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to work for a leading UK supplier based in Coventry who have been established for over 35 years. The purpose of this position is to provide support within the Warehouse and assist with the distribution of products.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 11:00am - 8:00pm, overtime is available after 42 ½ which is paid at time and a half.
Main duties for the Warehouse Operative:
- Working within a busy, fast paced distribution warehousing environment
- Helping with the import and despatch of products
- Palletising / goods in / shipping / returns
- Heavy, manual lifting - unloading and loading vehicles
- Good attention to detail
- Working towards targets
To be successful as a Warehouse Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to work under own initiative
- Maintain productivity when moving between tasks
- Produce work towards targets
- Eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude and reliable team player
If you are interested click APPLY!