- Job Reference: 00022651-1
- Date Posted: 10 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cumbernauld, Lanarkshire
- Salary: £8.90 to £10.70 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Are you looking for Warehouse work in Cumbernauld?
Pertemps Recruitment are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives for our client in Cumbernauld.
We have worked onsite with our client GIST for over 10 years and we have been voted top 100 companys to work for in the UK 16 years in a row
Our clients operation runs 24/7 so the role is full time, working 5 days out of 7 to include weekends which are paid at a higher rate.
We are looking for Key workers to join our team picking foods in a chilled warehouse.
Although this is a temporary role, it is ongoing regular work for those seeking a long term opportunity.
Days starting from 11:00 – 18:00
Nights starting from 20:00 – 04:00
As a Warehouse Operative you will:
- Picking food products
- Use state of the art picking system through a headset voice recognition device
- Adhere to Health and Safety rules
- Work closely with your Shift Manager to ensure targets are met
-Following social distancing measures in place.
Previous experience in a similar role will be a benefit, but full training will be given to make sure you can do your job successfully.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and as part of a team
- Flexible with working times
- Good attention to detail
-Must be fluent in English
The benefits you can expect for working with us include:
- Free onsite parking
- Great public transport connections
- Subsidised staff canteen serving hot and cold food
- Friendly onsite team and 24/7 out of hours service
-28 days annual leave
To apply please apply online or contact our office on (phone number removed)
In response to Covid-19, Pertemps Network Group is now placing over 15,000 key workers in essential roles daily, supporting sectors including the NHS, Health & Social care, Education and Food, Postal Services and Distribution & Production. We're immensely proud of the services provided by our people and teams who make this possible