EHD are a bonded wine warehousing and distribution company handling requirements for a prestigious line up of trade and private customers.
Based at the Fonthill Vaults, the purpose of this role is to assist in the efficient running of the Warehouse Department within EHD Fonthill.
Working with other socialble ex-military staff, the role incorporates a balance of working within an internal & external environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Picking orders and making ready for dispatch
- Unloading and loading of orders using a counter balance forklift
- Relocating stock to make best use of available space
- Follow Workplace Health and Safety regulations
- Maintaining tools and equipment and report any defects
- Ensure the site is kept clean and organised at all times
Please note, this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, however they should be treated as the most important.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Candidates must be literate and numerate
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Be physically fit to work in a warehouse environment
- Forklift experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Punctual and reliable
- Driving experience preferred
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for the department
- Ad hoc duties as and when requested
- Job Type: Full-Time, permanent
- Hours :40 hours per week
- Work Shift: Monday- Friday between 09:30-18:00pm
- Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Holiday : 20 days leave per year + bank holidays
- Subsidized shared accommodation.
To apply and have the chance to become part of our company, simply send your CV.