Warehouse Operative - Castle Donington
Our client is a trend-setting, family run furniture business that values every member of their staff and is looking to expand their business.
They have been supplying furniture of the highest quality to top retailers all over the UK and around the world for over 20 years.
Based in Castle Donington, they are located a short 20 minute walk from a reliable bus route, allowing easy access to those living in Derby, Leicester, Nottingham and surrounding areas, with free access to parking on site for those of you who drive.
The required hours of work are 6am-4pm Monday to Friday, with no weekend work required.
You will be paid a leading salary of £9.17 per hour with weekly pay.
Please note this is a temporary position with the chance of becoming permanent after a successful 13 week period, and requires a lot of heavy lifting.
The ideal candidate and your role:
* Has the ability to work as part of a team.
* Can commit to the required hours of work.
* Will be able to work towards targets given and meet deadlines.
* Can work on their feet for 10 hour days.
* Is physically able to load and unload heavy furniture items from containers.
* Will have the ability to wrap and distribute heavy items such as pallets.
* Have your own transport and access to vehicle desired but not essential.
We have start dates ready and set for the New Year, so apply now if you are looking for a role with an immediate start in January, or give us a call for more information