|Salary||£8.55 - £9.65 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, Hols Pay||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Salary: £8.55 - £9.65p/h
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Are you looking for a Warehouse Operative role in a company that treats you as a person – not just a number?
Blue Arrow Bristol are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work in the CO-OP Distribution Centre in Avonmouth at postcode BS11 0YW.
Blue Arrow are working in partnership with the CO-OP Distribution Centre. We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work on various shifts. This is on a rota basis and does include some weekend work - although this is a very fair rota.
This a great role for someone with no or little work experience as full training will be provided.
This is a full time role with ongoing hours on a temporary contract basis. Last year 58 Blue Arrow colleagues were given permanent roles at the CO-OP, so this is an excellent way to get a permanent job.
Shift Times and Pay Rates:
6am to 2pm: £8.55p/h rising to £10.00p/h after 12 weeks
12pm to 8pm: £8.55p/h from 12pm to 2pm and £8.65p/h from 2pm to 8pm rising to £10.00p/h from 12pm to 2pm and £11.50p/h from 2pm to 8pm after 12 weeks
2pm to 10pm: £8.65p/h rising to £11.50p/h after 12 weeks
10pm to 6am: £9.55p/h rising to £12.50p/h after 12 weeks
Working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis. This includes some weekends.
What you’ll do:
* fulfil orders in either an ambient (room temperature), chilled or frozen warehouse
* assemble and pick stock safely and securely for individual store orders
* load and unload delivery vehicles with cages and pallets stock as required
* distribute stock and produce to the correct location in the warehouse
* keeping the work place clean and tidy- cleaning spillages and collecting refuse
* work as a team to deliver critical performance measures
* follow strict health and safety procedures
* understand the impact on business performance if deliveries or stock are missed
This role would suit people who have:
* a background to comfortably perform manual tasks
* got good communication skills
* the ability to work with limited supervision
* experience working as part of a large team
* a background in working towards team and individual performance measures
* experience in a similar role and environment, but this isn’t essential
* a willingness to learn and progress your career
* an understanding that your actions may have an impact on business performance
*Free car parking
*Subsidised meals in the canteen
*A work environment where you are treated a a person - not just a number
*Saint Andrews Road Train Station is nearby
*Bus number 3 stops close by
*Free car parking on-site
Interviews are held weekly at the warehouse with immediate starts available.
If you are interested in applying for this position please upload a copy of your CV or contact the Blue Arrow Bristol office and speak to Ciara on, 0117 929 9449.