Warehouse Operative - Alfreton Riddings
Like to keep fit? Looking for a role where you don't have to give up doing the things you love outside of work? Reliable, friendly and a team player… Is this you?
Our client specialises in homeware products, and is looking to recruit a team of warehouse operatives to assist with general warehouse duties at their small site in Riddings near Alfreton. Located just under a 30 minute drive from Derby City Centre.
* Ensuring a quick turnaround of goods coming in and out of the site.
* Manually lifting homeware products.
* Loading and unloading goods.
* General warehouse duties.
The required hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. This is a temporary position with a genuine opportunity to become permanent if the role is suitable for yourself and the client.
Blue arrow offer a weekly pay of £328 (£8.21 per hour)
* You are able to commit to the required hours of work.
* You're looking for ongoing work.
* You MUST be physically capable of doing heavy lifting as and when required.
* Great time keeping skills.
* Can work well as part of a team.
* Is able to work in a fast pace environment.
If you are interested and would like to apply please follow the link and apply online, or call our Derby Blue Arrow Office.