|Job Title:||WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE|
|Salary:||£8.56 - £10.38 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Claudio Esanu|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 08:52|
Pertemps are looking to expand the warehousing team for our nationally recognised, household name client. Whether you are looking for a full-time opportunity with prospects of temporary to permanent work, or whether you are a student looking for a role to work around your studies, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Fixed hours are available on the following shifts:
As Warehouse Operative your Main Duties will include:
- Packing orders within set time frame ensuring all picking standards are met.
- Using AMC scanners, LLOP trucks and cages to complete orders before transporting to loading bay.
- Using manual handling best practices to lift up to 15 kilos as part of the picking process. Products are grocery products.
- Be flexible and committed to providing excellence in all aspects, with a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to demonstrate a proactive approach when planning and be able to react positively to day to day challenges.
The following benefits are on offer to the successful Warehouse Operative:
- Grocery / Fresh rates:
- Frozen rates:
- Subsidised canteen
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Upskilling and training
- 24/7 support
Previous experience is not essential, If you are looking to work with a successful expanding company please contact: Bartosz Rezkallah 07860874512
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.21 - £9.27 per hour
£9.01 - £12.83 per hour, Benefits: up to 2 £/ hour extra achieved from performance
£9 - £9.38 per hour, Benefits: overtime pay x1.5
Up to £9.01 per annum + Permanent Placement Opportunities
£8.21 - £11.31 per hour