|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Receive Goods in, pack and ship customer orders accurately.
The role will be responsible for;
- Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
- Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
- Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels (this may include occasional delivery of stock to our customers) and serving the trade counter.
- Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
Monday 08:00 - 16:30 & Tuesday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00