|Location||North Ferriby||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Hourly rate: £8.21
Location: HU14, Melton
A fantastic opportunity is around the corner with Pertemps Hull as we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work at our prestigious client based in Melton to start ASAP, working Sunday - Thursday, 9pm till 6am and the day shift running from 6am - 3pm / 1pm till 10pm.
The successful Warehouse Operative will be reliable, hardworking and have the ability to work on their own initiative after training is provided. Previous experience in a similar role is required.
As a Warehouse Operative you must have experience in the following:
- Safe, accurate and timely stock movement and control
- Unloading, checking and booking in inventory
- Picking, packing and loading inventory
- Maintain safety and hygiene standards at all times
- FLT Counterbalance licence would be an advantage but not a necessary requirement
- Working to tight deadlines
- Must be a team player
This position is on a Temp to Perm basis for the right candidate and would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to climb up the ladder.
***You must have your own transport due to the location of the business***
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Warehouse Operative role, please email and updated CV to email@example.com or call Annie in the Pertemps Hull office for further information on 01482 425220.