|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £12.66 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Zaharie|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 11:09|
Pertemps are looking for Warehouse Operatives for a busy Drinks Logistics Distribution Centre based in Reading.
You will be required to:
- Load and unload heavy goods from vehicles
- Sort stock in the warehouse
- Splitting pallets
- Other general warehouse duties
This is an on-going role which may lead to permanent employment for the right candidate.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 1800 - 0200.
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative role you must have the following:
- Experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Ability to repeatedly lift heavy goods
- Physically fit
- Ability to use own initiative
- MUST be able to pass a drug test
If you are interested in applying for this Warehouse Operative role, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's